Pastoral Care Coordinator
We need a compassionate, computer-savvy, and detail-oriented individual for our four parishes. He or she will assist priests, deacons, and lay ministers in a comprehensive approach to visiting and praying with church members in important, challenging and even tragic times of their lives.
- Construct and maintain a database to track care of people through illness, institutional care, funerals and aftercare of family members. This may be expandable to events such as marriages and RCIA.
- Advise other church leaders to the needs of such members including a regular list of contacts for their continual care.
- Visit with people to provide spiritual care and consult to other professionals for physical and emotional help.
- Facilitate speakers and events regarding spiritual, physical and emotional health.
- Collaborate with staff and volunteers to meet the needs of people in need.
For more information, contact Barbara Heinzen at email@example.com or 920-887-2082 ext. 101.