Bible Study Opportunities
Are you looking for opportunities to continue your Faith Journey with like minded people? Then one (or more) of these “Small Group Faith Sharing” sessions might be just what you are looking for. Topics vary widely between group, find one that suits your interests. Some are designed for men only. Usually topics change each “semester”. Some structured programs might provide guide books helping prepare and better understand each session. Come and make some GREAT friends!
Many things are in the works with our Stewardship committee. You will want to keep a close eye out for some exciting announcements that are forthcoming very soon. We hope you enjoy the August issue of the ‘Stewardship Examiner’ and welcome your feedback. You may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments, questions or concerns.
Link to TRIPARISHES Website
August 30, 2015-- Fun Run and Bike
8 Mile Bike -- 5 Mile Run -- 2 Mile Walk
511 S. Spring Street
503 S. Spring Street
Phone Number: 920-885-5558
Fax Number: 920-885-7610
Mission Hall (Parish Center) and Mailing Address:
408 South Spring Street
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Please note the Prayer Garden is located at the Parish Center
Phone Number: 920-887-2082
Fax Number: 920-885-7602
Saturday 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. (in Spanish)
Friday 8 a.m. to Noon
Other times available upon request.
- Father Michael Erwin, Pastor
- Father Erick Cassiano, Associate Pastor
- Ed Cody, Deacon
- Barbara Haase, Principal
- Barbara Heinzen, Director of Administrative Services and Stewardship
- Claudia Ramierez, Bilingual Secretary
- Tanya Diggins, Director of Liturgy and Music
- Kristin Adsit, Director of Evangelization
- Tony Crescio, Director of Youth and Youth Adult Ministry
- Stacy Schmitt, Parish Nurse
- Chris Brooks, Trustee
- Marge Jordensen, Trustee
- Scrip Office, Scrip
- Mark Roedl, Parish Council Chair