Welcome to the premier edition of The St. Katharine Drexel Parish Stewardship Examiner. This will be a monthly publication intended to promote Stewardship as a way of life within our parish by keeping you in the know. We hope you enjoy it and welcome your feedback.
Bible Study Opportunities
Are you looking for opportunities to continue your Faith Journey with like minded people? Then one (or more) of these “Small Group Faith Sharing” sessions might be just what you are looking for. Topics vary widely between group, find one that suits your interests. Some are designed for men only. Usually topics change each “semester”. Some structured programs might provide guide books helping prepare and better understand each session. Come and make some GREAT friends!
Father Michael Erwin - January 18, 2015
511 S. Spring Street
503 S. Spring Street
Phone Number: 920-885-5558
Fax Number: 920-885-7610
Mission Hall and Mailing Address:
408 South Spring Street
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
Phone Number: 920-887-2082
Fax Number: 920-885-7602
Saturday 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. (in Spanish)
Friday 8 a.m. to Noon
- Father Michael Erwin, Pastor
- Father Erick Cassiano, Associate Pastor
- Ed Cody, Deacon
- Barbara Haase, Principal
- Jennifer Crombie, Director of Administrative Services
- Kristin Adsit, Director of Lifelong Faith Formation
- Tanya Diggins, Director of Liturgy and Music
- JoAnn Douthwaite, Webmaster
- Barbara Heinzen, Administrative Assistant